The International Journal of Endocrinology (Ukraine) - Mìžnarodnij endokrinologìčnij žurnal is the professional scientific and practical specialized peer-reviewed journal for endocrinologists, immunologists, nephrologists, gynecologists and doctors of other specialties, dedicated to the problems of endocrine disorders.
The founder: Bukovinian State medical University, Zaslavsky O.Yu.
Publisher: Zaslavsky O.Yu.
Language of edition: Ukrainian, English.
Registration Certificate: КВ № 19313-9113ПР. Issued by the Ministry of Justice of Ukraine 06.09.2012.
The journal is included in the new List of scientific publications of the Higher attestation Commission, which can publish results of dissertations on competition of scientific degrees of doctor and candidate of Sciences. Order of the MES from 11.07.2019 № 975.
Founded: September 2005
Sponsors: Publishing House Zaslavsky is fully responsible for financing the publication of the journal.
Sources of Support: Charitable Foundation "Publishing house Sfera"
Basic principles of the editorial policy:
1. Objectivity and impartiality in the selection of articles for the purpose of publication.
2. The high demands on the quality of scientific research.
3. Double "blind" review articles.
4. Collegiality in decisions regarding publications.
5. Accessibility and efficiency in dealing with authors.
6. Strict compliance of copyright and related rights.