Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Vergun АR. Poliethiological united defeats of nail: analysis of clinical supervisions and features of ambulatory surgical treatment. Acta Medica Leopoliensia. 2005;11(1):64–66. (Ukrainian)
Vergun АR, Кіt ZM, Vergun ОМ. State of some biochemical indexes of lipid exchange in patients with metabolic syndrome, destructive onychomycosis associated with a growing in nail. Bukovinian Medical Announcer. 2015;19(76):31-35. (Ukrainian)
Emelianov YF. About the defeat of nail plates. Voenno-meditsinskiy zhurnal. 1984;3:68-69. (Russian)
Кіt ZM. Comparative estimation of blood lipid spectrum, L-arginine, nitrogen oxide and leptin in patients with arterial hypertension on a background obesity and without it. Experimental and clinical physiology and biochemistry. 2008;1:56-59. (Ukrainian)
Nadashkevych ON, Vergun AR, Kit ZM, Vergun OM. Holiatry of the destructive complicated onychomycosis (subnail hyperkeratinization) in patients with metabolic syndrome. Informatsiynyi lyst. 2016;8:4. (Ukrainian)
Kotyk VV, Vergun AR. Onychomycosis of foot : etiologic and nosotropic ground of some surgical aspects of holiatry. Praktychna Medytsyna. 2005;ХІ(3):27–33. (Ukrainian)
Kochev КN. Diseases and damages feet and their treatment. М., 1953; 127 s. (Russian)
Кushta YF, Vergun AR. A method of holiatry of poliоnihomicosis with surgical removal of the staggered nails, system and local antimicotic therapy. A patent of Ukraine on an useful model. 103731 U, МPK A61В 17/00;25.12.2015 r. (Ukrainian)
Маlishevskaya NP. Clinical value of problem of morbidity by mycosis feet and their effective treatment (review). Lechashchyj vrach. http://www.lvrach.ru/2012/08/15435509/ (Russian)
Меleshevich АV, Меleshevich МV. Surgical treatment of growing in nail (guidance for surgeons). Grodno, 1993; 80 s. (Russian)
Bird claw (Onihogriphosis) https://doc.ua/bolezn/ptichij-kogot-onihogrifoz (Russian)
Sergeev AY. Mycotic diseases of nails 2nd edition. М.: Obshchestvennaya natsionalnaya akademiya mikologii, 2007;164 s. (Russian)
Sergeev YV, Sergeev AY. Onychomycosiss. Mycotic infections of nails. М.: Geotar Med, 2014;280 s. (Russian)
Nadashkevych ON, Vergun AR, Кіt ZM, Vergun OM. Complicated onychomycosis in patients with metabolic syndrome: clinical aspects of deviations of laboratory signs of endothelial disfunction and polihypovitaminosis. International Journal of Endocrinology. 2015;5(69):116-120. (Ukrainian)
Vergun AR, Кrasnyi MR, Parashchuk BM, Vergun OM. Surgical removal of nails and separate features of holiatry of destructive polionichomicosis, complicated by the secondary growing of nails in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Bukovinian Medical Announcer. 2016;20(79):23-27. (Ukrainian)
Chernysheva EN, Panova ТN. Role of insulin resistance in development of senilism in patients with metabolic syndrome. Modern Research of Social Problems. 2013;9(29). – www.sisp.nkras.ru. (Russian)
Havu V, Heikkila H, Kuokkanen K. et al. А double-blind, randomized study to compare the efficacy and safety of terbinafine (Lamisil®) with fluconazole (Diflucan®) in the treatment of onychomycosis. Br. Dermatol. 2001;142:97-102.
Adamski Z, Kaszuba A. Dermatologia dla kosmetologów. Wrocław: Elsevier Urban & Partner, 2011; 186 р.
Baran R, Feuithade M, Datry A. A randomized trial of amorolfine 5% nail lacquer combined with oral terbinafine compared with terbinafine alone in the treatment of dermatophytic toenail onychomycoses affecting the matrix region. Br. J. Dermatol. 2001;142:1177-1183.
Błaszczyk-Kostanecka M, Wolska H. Dermatologia w praktyce. Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Lekarskie PZWL, 2009; 230 р.
Brotzman SB, Wilk KE. Rehabilitacja ortopedyczna, tom II, wyd. I pol. Wrocław: Elsevier Urban &Partner, 2007; 120 s.
Chang Р. Onychogryphosis. Our Dermatol Online. 2011;2(4):227-228
Chang P, Meaux T. Onychogryphosis: A Report of Ten Cases. Skinmed. 2015;13(5):355-359.
Chapeskie H, Kovac JR. Case Series: Soft-tissue nail-fold excision: a definitive treatment for ingrown toenails. Can J Surg. 2010;53:282–186.
Differential diagnosis for onychogryphosis. http://gulfdoctor.net/dermbase/differential.php?disease=Onychogryphosis
Ortonne JP, Korting HC, Viguie-Viguie-Vallanet C. et al. Efficacy and safety of a new single-dose terbinafine 1% formulation in patients with tinea pedis (athlete’s foot): a randomissed, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venerol. 2006;20:1307–1313.
Long thick nails – onychogryphosis. http://ayrespodiatry.com/long-thick-nails-onychogryphosis/.
Hussein TP, Brandt HR, Gabbi TV, Nico MM. Malformations of the index nails. Clin Exp Dermatol. 2009;34:890-391.
Bos AMC, van Tilburg WMA, van Sorge AA. et al. Randomized clinical trial of surgical technique and local antibiotics for ingrowing toenail. Br J Surg. 2007;94:292–296.
Yang KC, Li YT. Treatment of recurrent ingrown great toenail associated with granulation tissue by partial nail avulsion followed by matricectomy with sharpulse carbon dioxide laser. Dermatol Surg. 2002;28(5):419-421.
Yin Z, Xu J, Luo D. A metaanalysis comparing long term recurrences of toenail onychomycosis after successful treatment with terbinafine versus itraconazole. J Dermatol Treat. 2012;23(6):449-452.