Main Article Content
The paper presents the results of the study of the efficiency and safety of the insulins Insuman® Rapid, Insuman® Basal, Insuman® Comb 25 in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Those medications were found to have high hypoglycemic activity in combination with hypoglycemic tablets. The medications have a good tolerance and are safe.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Мищенко Н. Санофи в партнерстве с компанией «Фарма Лайф» запустили производство инсулина Инсуман в Украине [Текст] / Н. Мищенко // Здоров’я України. — 2011. — № 2. — С. 28-29.
Kozak B.M. International Diabetes Federation (IDF) highlights growing global impact of diabetes in 5th edition of the Diabetes Atlas [Text] / B.M. Kozak, M.Y. Tjota, K.L. Close // Journal of Diabetes. — 2012. — Vol. 4. — P. 8-17.
Чернобров А.Д. Довідник основних показників діяльності ендокринологічної служби України за 2012 рік [Текст] / А.Д. Чернобров // Ендокринологія. — 2013. — Т. 18, № 1. — 36 с.
Кушнарева Н.Н. Опыт использования инсулина Инсуман® Базал и Инсуман® Комб 25 в лечении больных сахарным диабетом 2-го типа [Текст] / Н.Н. Кушнарева, В.В. Корпачев, А.В. Ковальчук // Міжнарод. ендокринол. журнал. — 2012. — № 7(47). — С. 77-81.
Assessment of Efficacy and Safety of Insuman Comb 25 Versus Novolin® 30R Twice Daily Over 24 Weeks in Type 2 Diabetes Patients With Insulin Therapy (InsumanC25CN).
Efficacy and Safety of Insuman Basal/Comb/Rapid in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes (SPIRIT). Verified September 2012 by Sanofi Aventis.
Laubach E. Neutral protamine Hagedorn insulin [Text] / E. Laubach, P. Schwandt, M.M. Ritter // Lancet. — 2000. — Vol. 355. — P. 236.
NPH insulin administrationby means of a pen injector [Text] / J.O. Jorgensen, A. Flyvbjerg, J.T. Jorgensen [et al.] // Diabet. Med. — 1998. — Vol. 55. — P. 574-576.
Fisken R.A. Treatment of insulin-dependent diabetes using an injection pen: control, problems and patients preferences [Text] / R.A. Fisken, J. Goulbourn // Diabetes Res. — 1989. — Vol. 11. — P. 195-197.