Main Article Content
The article deals with the results of study of zinc content in children and adolescents with dwarfism due to somatotropic deficiency, and rationale for use of zinс-containing preparations (Zinkit, «Wörwag Pharma», Germany) in complex treatment of such patients. The findings indicate the direct involvement of trace element zinc in the functioning of growth system of the child and of the advisability of Zinkit administration in complex treatment of patients with somatotropic deficiency.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Hambidge K.M. Zinc deficiency in young children / K.M. Hambidge // Am. J. Clin. Nutr. — 1997. — № 65. — P. 160-161.
Вельданова М.В. Нарушения минерального обмена у детей. — М., 2000. — 43 с.
Ruel M.T. Does short-term zinс supplementation have long-term beneficial effects on children’s linear growth? / M.T. Ruel, J.A. Rivera, K.H. Brown // FASEB J. — 1997. — № 11. — A 655.
Лаврова А.Е. Биологическая роль цинка в норме и при заболеваниях / А.Е. Лаврова // Российский педиатрический журнал. — 2000. — № 3. — С. 42-46.
Siklar Z. Zinc deficiency: a contributing factor of shot stature in growth hormone deficiency children / Z. Siklar, C. Tuna, Y. Dallar // J. Nutr. — 2003. — Vol. 49 (3). — P. 187-188.
Цинк в педиатрической практике: Учебное пособие / Под ред. Л.А. Щеплягиной. — М.: Медпрактика-М, 2001. — 84 с.
MacDonald R. The role of zinc in growth and cell proliferation / R. MacDonald // J. Nutr. — 2000. — Vol. 130. — P. 1500 S-1508 S
Витамины, макро- и микроэлементы / В.Г. Ребров, О.А. Громова. — М.: ГЭОТАР-медиа, 2008. — 960 с.
Miki F. Measurement of zinc, cooper, magnesium and iron concentrations in hair of pituitary dwarfism patients indexed using flameless atomic adsorption spectrophotometry / F. Miki, T. Sakai, M. Wariishi // J. Biological Trace Element Research. — 2002. — Vol. 85, № 2. — P. 127-136.
Сафина А.И. Использование Цинкита в комплексном лечении больных хроническим пиелонефритом // Педиатрия. — 2006. — № 5. — C. 62-67.