Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
. Balabolkin MI, Кlebanova ЕМ, Кreminskaya VМ. Fundamental and Clinical Thyroidology. М., 2007; 814 p. (Russian).
Balatska NІ, Pankiv IV. Ultrasonic densitometry in diagnostics of mineral density violations in patients with thyroid pathology. International Journal of Endocrinology. 2015;6(70):46-50. (Ukrainian)
Didushko ОМ. Influence of hypothyroidism treatment on the vasculo-endothelium growth factor. International Journal of Endocrinology. 2015;6(70):41-45. (Ukrainian)
National Textbook of Rheumatology. Ed. Kovalenko VM, Shuba NM. Кyiv, 2013. – 672 p. (Ukrainian)
Pankiv VІ. Hypothyroidism. International Journal of Endocrinology. 2012;5(45):123-145. (Ukrainian)
Pirs S, Razvi S. Subclinical hypothyroidism: practical recommendations. Thyroid International. 2012;1:3-9. (Russian)
Povorozniuk VV. Disease of bone system in people of different age. – Кyiv, 2009. – 664 p. (Ukrainian)
Prykhodko VY, Kononenko OA. Efficiency of antihypertension treatment of patients with a arterial hypertension depending on the thyroid functional state. Simeyna medytsyna. 2015;3(59):127-135. (Ukrainian)
Mitchenko ОІ, Romanov VY, Logvinenko AO. Cardiovascular risk on a background thyroid disfunction. Zdorovia Ukrainy. 2012;20(297):27-29. (Ukrainian)
Fadeenko GD, Nesen AO. Comorbidity and intensive role of internal therapy. Ukrainskiy Terapevtychnyi Zhurnal. 2015;2:7-15. (Ukrainian)
Clinical Practice Guidelines for Hypothyroidism in Adults: Cosponsored by the American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists and the American Thyroid Association. Clinical and Experimental Thyroidology. 2012;8(3):11-12.
Green AS, Abalovich AA. Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association for the diagnosis and the management thyroid disease during pregnancy and postpartum. Thyroid. 2011;21(10):1081-1125.
Hollowell JD, Staegling NW, Flanders WD. Serum TSH, T4 and thyroid antibodies in the United States population (1988 to 1994): National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES III). J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metabol. 2002;87:489-499.
Marwaha RK, Darg MK, Tandon N. Thyroid function and bone mineral density among Indian subjects. Indian J. Endocrinol. Metabol. 2012;16:575-579.