Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Avrillon V, Locatelli-Sanchez M, Folliet L, Carbonnaux M, Perino E, Fossard G, Desseigne M, Freymond N, Geriniere L, Perrot E, Souquet PJ, Couraud S. Lung cancer may increase serum procalcitonin level. Infect Disord Drug Targets 2015;15(1):57-63. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2015.01.097.
Ayan AK, Erdemci B, Orsal E, Bayraktutan Z, Akpinar E, Topcu A, Turkeli M, Seven B. Is there any correlation between levels of serum ostepontin, CEA, and FDG uptake in lung cancer patients with bone metastasis? Rev Esp Med Nucl Imagen Mol 2015;27(10):182-8. doi: 10.1016/j.remn.2015.09.002.
Bauer NB, Khassawna TE, Goldmann F, Stirn M, Ledieu D, Schlewitz G, Govindarajan P, Zahner D, Weisweiler D, Schliefke N, Böcker W, Schnettler R, Heiss C, Moritz A. Characterization of bone turnover and energy metabolism in a rat model of primary and secondary osteoporosis. Exp Toxicol Pathol 2015;67(4):287-96. doi: 10.1016/j.etp.2015.01.004.
Buckens CF, van der Graaf Y, Verkooijen HM, Mali WP, Isgum I, Mol CP, Verhaar HJ, Vliegenthart R, Oudkerk M, van Aalst CM, de Koning HJ, de Jong PA. Osteoporosis markers on low-dose lung cancer screening chest computed tomography scans predict all-cause mortality. Eur Radiol 2015;25(1):132-9. doi: 10.1007/s00330-014-3361-0.
Ceniceros L, Aristu J, Castanon E, Rolfo C, Legaspi J, Olarte A, Valtuena G, Moreno M, Gil-Bazo I. Stereotactic body radiotherapy (SBRT) for the treatment of inoperable stage I non-small cell lung cancer patients. Clin Transl Oncol 2015;55(8):213-9. doi: 10.1007/s12094-015-1361-4.
Grаdalska-Lampart M, Karczmarek-Borowska B, Radziszewska AU. Lung cancer in Podkarpackie region in the years 2002-2011. Pneumonol Alergol Pol 2015;83(2):109-19.
Kang Y. Imaging TGFβ signaling in mouse models of cancer metastasis. Methods Mol Biol 2016;1344:219-32. doi: 10.5603/PiAP.2015.0018.
Klahan S, Kuo CN, Chien SC, Lin YW, Lin CY, Lin CH, Chang WC, Lin CI, Hung KS, Chang WP. Osteoporosis increases subsequent risk of gallstone: a nationwide population-based cohort study in Taiwan. BMC Gastroenterol 2014;18(14):192-9. doi: 10.1186/s12876-014-0192-z.
Kukulj S, Popovic F, Budimir B, Drpa G, Serdarevic M, Polic-Vizintin M. Smoking behaviors and lung cancer epidemiology: a cohort study. Psychiatr Danub 2014;26(3):485-9.
Li X, Bie Z, Zhang Z, Li Y, Hu X, Liu W, Zhang S, Cheng G, Ai B. Clinical analysis of 64 patients with lung-cancer-associated hypercalcemia. J Cancer Res Ther 2015;11:275-9.
Patout M, Salaün M, Brunel V, Bota S, Cauliez B, Thiberville L. Diagnostic and prognostic value of serum procalcitonin concentrations in primary lung cancers. Clin Biochem 2014;47(18):263-7. doi: 10.1016/j.clinbiochem.2014.09.002.
Peng B, Wang YH, Huang Z, Feng SJ, Wang YS. Prognostic significance of osteopontin in patients with lung cancer: a meta-analysis. Int J Clin Exp Med 2014;7(12):4616-26.
Pilotto S, Carbognin L, Karachaliou N, Garassino M, Cuppone F, Petraglia S, Rosell R, Tortora G, Bria E. Moving towards a customized approach for drug development: lessons from clinical trials with immune checkpoint inhibitors in lung cancer. Transl Lung Cancer Res 2015;4(6):704-12. doi: 10.3978/j.issn.2218-6751.2015.10.08.
Rizzoli R, Body JJ, Brandi ML, Cannata-Andia J, Chappard D, El Maghraoui A, Glüer CC, Kendler D, Napoli N, Papaioannou A, Pierroz DD, Rahme M, Van Poznak CH, de Villiers TJ, El Hajj Fuleihan G. Cancer-associated bone disease. Osteoporos Int 2013;24(12):2929-53. doi: 10.1007/s00198-013-2530-3.
Sun B, Zhang Z. Advances in research of osteopontion and its receptor CD44v in tumor invasion and metastasis. Zhongguo Fei Ai Za Zhi 2015;18(11):714-7. doi: 10.3779/j.issn.1009-3419.2015.11.11.
Wang H, Zhuo Y, Hu X, Shen W, Zhang Y, Chu T. CD147 deficiency blocks IL-8 secretion and inhibits lung cancer-induced osteoclastogenesis. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 2015;458(2):268-73. doi: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2015.01.097.
Wisinski KB, Ledesma WM, Kolesar J, Wilding G, Liu G, Douglas J, Traynor AM, Albertini M, Mulkerin D, Bailey HH. A phase I study to determine the maximum tolerated dose and safety of oral LR-103 (1α,24(S)Dihydroxyvitamin D2) in patients with advanced cancer. J Oncol Pharm Pract 2014;11(1):125-32. doi: 10.1177/1078155214541572.