Main Article Content
In research it was established prevalence and nature of concomitant diseases in patients with different thyroid pathology, hospitalized in endocrinology in-patient departments, volume and character of carried out therapy depending on the presence of complications and concomitant diseases, the analysis of causes of groundless therapy is conducted, worked out suggestion on therapeutic process improvement in various thyroid pathology. Among patients with thyroid pathology hospitalized in endocrinology departments subjects with postoperative hypothyroidism (43 %) and syndrome of thyrotoxicosis (39.5 %) prevail. In 33.9 % of cases, referral to hospital was groundless, thus mostly patients with postoperative hypothyroidism did not require in-patient treatment, their portion was 71.9 %. Average duration of in-patient treatment for patients with thyroid diseases is 13.6 ± 0.3 days. One patient with thyroid pathology reported in average 2.01 ± 0.06 complications, and also 1.38 ± 0.06 concomitant diseases. Number of drugs used for treatment of patients with thyroid pathology, averages 5.09 ± 0.14 per one hospitalized person. To improve medical care organization to the patients with thyroid pathology it is expedient to create three-level system for provision of diagnostic and treatment assistance which includes outpatient, inpatient and rehabilitation links.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Балаболкин М.И., Клебанова Е.М., Креминская В.М. Фундаментальная и клиническая тироидология (руководство). — М.: Медицина, 2007. — 816 с.
Бурякова Ю.В. Клинико-нозологические особенности госпитализированных больных с тиреоидной патологией / Ю.В. Бурякова, С.А. Прилепа // Фундаментальные исследования. — 2012. — № 7. — С. 58-61.
Данилова Л.И. Болезни щитовидной железы и ассоциированные с ними заболевания. — Минск; Нагасаки, 2005. — 470 с.
Макар Р.Д., Сандурська М.В. Гіпотиреоз: концептуальні аспекти крізь призму часу // Міжнародний ендокринологічний журнал. — 2009. — № 1(19). — С. 124-131.
Паньків В.І., Гаврилюк В.М., Непорадна Л.Д. та ін. Взаємозв’язки між структурно-функціональними порушеннями щитоподібної залози і компонентами метаболічного синдрому // Міжнародний ендокринологічний журнал. — 2011. — № 6(38). — С. 39-43.
Паньків В.І. Особливості перебігу гіпотиреозу у поєднанні з ішемічною хворобою серця // Практична ангіологія. — 2009. — № 9–10 (28–29). — С. 52-56.
Empson M., Flood V., Ma G. et al. Prevalence of thyroid disease in an older Australian population // Intern. Med. J. — 2007. — Vol. 37, № 7. — P. 448-455.