Main Article Content
The research deals with the problem of reproductive health in women with obesity. In obese women, oligomenorrhea (in 62.2 % of examines patients) prevails in the structure of menstrual disorders. On the background of obesity, incidence of metabolic syndrome is 68.9 %, and impaired glucose tolerance — 35.6 %. Administration of Xenical® for six months enables to obtain menstrual function recovery in 75.6 % of women with obesity, and in 31.1 % — recovery of ovarian function.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Кузнецова И.В., Михаэлянц В.М., Санта-Мария-Фернандес Д.О., Гитель Е.П. Нарушения менструального цикла у подростков и молодых женщин с ожирением // Ожирение и метаболизм. — 2010. — № 4. — С. 29-34.
Паєнок О.С. Гормони жирової тканини і гестаційний цукровий діабет / О.С. Паєнок, О.О. Коритко, Р.І. Петруняк // Міжнародний ендокринологічний журнал. — 2013. — № 7. — С. 60-66.
Chanoine J.-P., Hampl S., Jensen C. et al. Effect of Orlistat on weight and body composition in obese adolescents: a randomized controlled trial // JAMA. — 2005. — Vol. 293(23). — P. 2873-2883.
Gokler M.E., Unsal A., Arslantas D. The prevalence of infertility and loneliness among women aged 18-49 years who are living in semi-rural areas in Western Turkey // Int. J. Fertil. Steril. — 2014. — Vol. 8(2). — P. 155-162.
Guelinckx I. et al. Maternal obesity: pregnancy complications, gestational weight gain and nutrition // Obesity Reviews. — 2008. — Vol. 9. — P. 140-150.
Jayagopal V., Kilpatrick E.S., Holding S. et al. Orlistat is as beneficial as metformin in the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome // J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. — 2005. — Vol. 90(2). — P. 729-733.
Pasquali R., Gambineri A. Metabolic effects of obesity on reproduction // Reprod. Biomed. Online. — 2006. — Vol. 12(5). — P. 542-551.
Sari R., Balci M.K., Coban E., Yazicioglu G. Comparition of effect of orlistat vs orlistat plus metformin on weight loss and insulin resistance in obese women // Int. J. Obes. — 2004. — Vol. 28(8). — P. 1059-1063.
Stepan H., Scheithauer S., Dornhofer N. et al. Obesity as an obstetric risk factor: does it matter in a perinatal center? // Obesity. — 2006. — Vol. 14. — P. 770-773.