Main Article Content
Autoimmune thyroid disorders are relatively frequent pathology. The pathogenesis of all autoimmune diseases is based on disorders of the immune tolerance in genetically predisposed individuals, which lead to the development of autoimmune process directed against the thyroid gland. Often there are thyroid disorders, which are characterized by a combination of clinical manifestations common to several diseases of this organ. In this case we are talking about the so-called overlap syndrome. The author cites two clinical cases of atypical course of autoimmune thyroid disease as a manifestation of autoimmune overlap syndrome with a detailed analysis.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Генделека Г.Ф. Аутоиммунный синдром перекреста (overlap-синдром) при заболеваниях щитовидной железы // Междунар. эндокрин. журнал. — 2010. — № 2. — C. 117-128.
Зефирова Г.С. Заболевания щитовидной железы. — М.: Арт-Бизнес-Центр, 1999. — 215 с.
Данилова Л.И., Демидчик Е.П., Демидчик Ю.Е. и др. Заболевания щитовидной железы // Клиническая эндокринология: Руководство для врачей / Под ред. Е.А. Холодовой. — М.: ООО «МИА», 2011. — С. 51-134.
Вольпе Р. Аутоиммунные заболевания щитовидной железы // Болезни щитовидной железы: Пер. с англ. — М., 2000. — С. 140-178.
Фисфален М.-Э., Де Грут Л. Болезнь Грейвса и аутоиммунный тиреоидит // Молекулярная эндокринология / Пер. с англ.; под ред. Б.Д. Вайнтрауба. — M.: Mедицина, 2003. — С. 313-362.
Davis T.F. Newer Aspects of Graves’ disease // Baillieres Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. — 1997. — Vol. 11. — Р. 431-501.
Davis T.F. Editorial: Autoimmune thyroid disease in many styles and colors // J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metabol. — 1998. — Vol. 83. — Р. 3391-3393.
Hedey A., Young R., Jones S., Alexander W. Antithyroid drugs in the treatment of hyperthyroidism of Graves’ disease: long-term follow-up of 434 patients // Clin. Endocrinol. — 1989. — Vol. 31. — Р. 209-218.
Hirota Y., Tamai H., Hayashi Y. et al. Thyroid function and histology in forty-five patients with hyperthyroid Graves’ disease in clinical remission more than ten years after thionamide drug treatment // J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metabol. — 1986. — Vol. 62. — Р. 165.
Eber O., Langsteger W. Clinical aspects of autoimmune thyroid diseases // Acta Med. Austriaca. — 1994. — Vol. 24. — Р. 1-7.
Tamai H., Hirota Y., Kasagi K. et al. The mechanism of spontaneous hypothyroidism in patients with Graves’ disease after antithyroid drug treatment // J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metabol. — 1987. — Vol. 64. — Р. 718-722.
Wood L., Ingbar S. Hypothyroidism as a late sequela in patient with Graves’ disease treated with antithyroid agents // J. Clin. Invest. — 1979. — Vol. 64. — Р. 1429-1436.