Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Балаболкин М.И., Клебанова Е.М., Креминская В.М. Лечение сахарного диабета и его осложнений: Руководство для врачей. — М.: Медицина, 2005. — 512 с.
Ansar H., Mazloom Z., Kazemi E., Hejazi N. Effect of alpha-lipoic acid on blood glucose, insulin resistance and glutathione peroxidase of type 2 diabetic patients // Saudi. Med. J. — 2011. — Vol. 32, № 6. — P. 584-588.
Bertolotto E., Massone A. Combination of alpha lipoic acid and superoxide dismutase leads to physiological and symptomatic improvements in diabetic neuropathy // Drugs. — 2012. — Vol. 12, № 1. — P. 29-34.
Han Т., Bai J., Liu W., Ни Y. A systematic review and metaanalysis of α-lipoic acid in the treatment of diabetic peripheral neuropathy // Eur. J. Endocrinol. — 2012. — Vol. 167, № 4. — P. 465-471.
Haritoglou C., Gerss J., Hammes H.P. et al. Alpha-lipoic acid for the prevention of diabetic macular edema // Ophthalmologica. — 2011. — Vol. 226, № 3. — P. 127-137.
Heinisch В.В., Francesconi М., Mittermayer Е. et al. Alpha-lipoic acid improves vascular endothelial function in patients with type 2 diabetes: a placebo-controlled randomized trial // Eur. J. Clin. Invest. — 2010. — Vol. 40, № 2. — P. 148-154.
Mcllduff C.E., Rutkove S.B. Critical appraisal of the use of alpha lipoic acid (thioctic acid) in the treatment of symptomatic diabetic polyneuropathy // Ther. Clin. Risk. Manag. — 2011. — Vol. 7. — P. 377-385.
Mollo R., Zaccardi Е., Scalone G. et al. Effect of α-lipoic acid on platelet reactivity in type 1 diabetic patients // Diabetes Care. — 2012. — Vol. 35, № 2. — P. 196-197.
Papanas N., Vinik A., Ziegler D. Neuropathy in prediabetes: does the clock start ticking early? // Nat. Rev. Endocrinol. — 2011. — Vol. 7. — P. 682-690.
Porasuphatana S., Suddee S., Nartnampong A. et al. Glycemic and oxidative status of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus following oral administration of alpha-lipoic acid: a randomized double-blinded placebo-controlled study // Asia Рас. J. Clin. Nutr. — 2012. — Vol. 21, № 1. — P. 12-21.
Salinthone S., Yadav V., Schillace R.V. et al. Lipoic acid attenuates inflammation via cAMP and protein kinase A signaling // PLoS One. — 2010. — Vol. 5, № 9. — P. 30-58.
Ziegler D., Hanefeld M., Ruhnau K.J. et al. Treatment of symptomatic diabetic peripheral neuropathy with the antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid. A 3-week multicentre randomized controlled trial (ALADIN Study) // Diabetologia. — 1995. — Vol. 38, № 12. — P. 1425-1433.
Ziegler D., Low P.A., Litchy W.J. et al. Efficacy and safety of antioxidant treatment with α-lipoic acid over 4 years in diabetic polyneuropathy: the NATHAN 1 trial // Diabetes Care. — 2011. — Vol. 34, № 9. — P. 2054-2060.
Wang L., Wu C.G., Fang C.Q. et al. The protective effect of a-Lipoic acid on mitochondria in the kidney of diabetic rats // Int. J. Clin. Exp. Med. — 2013. — Vol. 6, № 2. — P. 90-97.