Main Article Content
The paper presents the study of the value of von Willebrand factor as a marker of endothelial dysfunction for osteoporosis development and for prediction of risk of its formation in women with hypothyroidism. Postmenopausal women with hypothyroidism have significant increase of von Willebrand factor at lumbar osteopenia. High concentrations of von Willebrand factor in women with hypothyroidism follows to consider it as a predictor for osteoporosis development. Increased level of С-reactive protein belongs to the unfavorable prognostic signs in relation to the decline of bone mineral density for patients with primary hypothyroidism.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Dhanwal D.K., Dennison E.M., Harvey N.C., Cooper C. Epidemiology of hip fracture: Worldwide geographic variation // Indian J. Orthop. — 2011. — Vol. 45(1). — P. 15-22. doi: 10.4103/0019-5413.73656.
Sattui S.E., Saag K.G. Fracture mortality: associations with epidemiology and osteoporosis treatment // Nat. Rev. Endocrinol. — 2014. — Vol. 10(10). — P. 592-602. doi: 10.1038/nrendo.2014.125.
Cangoz S., Chang Y.Y., Chempakaseril S.J. et al. Vitamin D and type 2 diabetes mellitus // J. Clin. Pharm. Ther. — 2013. — Vol. 38. — P. 81-84.
Souberbielle J.-C., Body J.-J., Lappe J.M. et al. Vitamin D and musculoskeletal health, cardiovascular disease, autoimmunity and cancer: recommendations for clinical practice // Autoimmunity Reviews. — 2010. — Vol. 9(11). — P. 709-715.
Garin M.C., Arnold A.M., Lee J.S. et al. Subclinical thyroid dysfunction and hip fracture and bone mineral density in older adults: the cardiovascular health study // J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab. — 2014. — Vol. 99(8). — P. 2657-2664. doi: 10.1210/jc.2014-1051.
Марова Е.И., Ахкунбекова Н.К., Рожинская Л.Я. и др. Кальций-фосфорный обмен и костный метаболизм у больных с первичным гипотиреозом // Остеопороз и остеопатии. — 2000. — № 3. — С. 13-16.
Ночевная Л.Б., Павленко О.А., Килина О.Ю., Столярова В.А. Состояние костной ткани у больных с впервые выявленным гипотиреозом // Сибирский медицинский журнал. — 2011. — Т. 26, № 4. — С. 189-192.
Amashukeli M., Giorgadze E., Tsagareli M. et al. The impact of thyroid diseases on bone metabolism and fracture risk // Georgian Med. News. — 2010. — № 184–185. — P. 34-39.
Sadler J.E. Low von Willebrand factor: sometimes a risk factor and sometimes a disease / J.E. Sadler // Hematology Am. Soc. Hematol. Educ. Program. — 2009. — Vol. 106–12. doi: 10.1182/asheducation-2009.1.106.
Fan W., Bouwense S.A., Crawford R., Xiao Y.J. Structural and cellular features in metaphyseal and diaphyseal periosteum of osteoporotic rats // Mol. Histol. — 2010. — Vol. 41(1). — P. 51-60. doi: 10.1007/s10735-010-9261-y.