Role on мicroRNA for Diabetes Mellitus Development
Keywords:microRNA, diabetes mellitus type 2.
The review presents a brief description of microRNA (miRNA), the mechanism of its formation and functioning. There are also analyzed literature data on miRNA role for diabetes mellitus development. There is generalized the information about participation of various miRNA in insulin production and secretion, tissue differentiation and proliferation, apoptosis genes activation. There is presented the evidence of superior role of miRNA in molecular processes.
Ametov A.S. Vklad sovremennyih issledovaniy v ponimanie prirodyi saharnogo diabeta 2-go tipa i perspektivyi lecheniya / A.S. Ametov // Terapevticheskiy arhiv. – 2014. – # 1. – S. 4-9.
Galitskiy V.A. Gipoteza o mehanizme initsiatsii malyimi RNK metilirovaniya DNK de novo i allelnogo isklyucheniya / V.A.Galitskiy // Tsitologiya. – 2008. – T.50, #4. – S. 277-286.
Gubin D.G. Rol mikroRNK v regulyatsii tsirkadiannyih ritmov u mlekopitayuschih / D.G. Gubin // Adv. in current natural sciences. – 2012. – N1. – S. 32-37.
Makarova Yu.A. Nekodiruyuschie RNK /Yu.A.Makarova, D.A. Kramerov // Biohimiya. – 2007. – T. 72, #11. – S. 1427-1448.
Molekulyarnyie funktsii malyih regulyatornyih nekodiruyuschih RNK / Y.Huang, D.L. Tsang, L.Yu. Ksyue [i dr.] // Biohimiya. - 2013. – T.78, vyip. 3. - S. 303-313.
PankIv V.I. VId redaktora / V.I.PankIv // Mezhdunarodnyiy endokrinologicheskiy zhurnal. – 2013. - #6(54). – S. 9-11.
RNK-interferentsiya: sistema testirovaniya effektivnosti misheney / A.Ya.Shevelev, N.M.Kashirina, P.N. Rutkevich [i dr.] // Kardiologicheskiy vestnik. - 2010. –T.5, #2. - S. 22-30.
A pancreatic islet-specific microRNA regulates insulin secretion / MN. Poy, L. Eliasson, J. Krutzfeld. Nature. 2004; 432 (7014):226-230.
Application of microRNAs in diabetes mellitus / H. Chen, HY. Lan, DH. Roukos, W.C.Cho. J. Endocrinol. 2014; 222: 1-10.
Bushati N. MicroRNA functions / N. Bushati, SM.Cohen. Annu. Rev. Cell. Dev. Biol. 2007; 23: 175-205.
Filios SR. β-Cell MicroRNAs: Small but Powerful. Diabetes. 2015; 64(11): 3631-3644.
Hansen KF, Sakamoto K, Obrietan K. MicroRNAs: a potential interface between the circadian clock and human health. Genome Med. 2011; 3(2):10.
Identification of circulating microRNAs in HNF1A-MODY carriers / C. Bonner, KC. Nyhan, S. Bacon. Diabetologia. 2013;56 (8): 1743-1751.
Kojima S, Shingle DL, Green C. Post-transcriptional control of circadian rhythms. J. Cell. Sci. 2011; 124(3): 311-320.
Wienholds E, Kloosterman WP, Miska E. MicroRNA expression in zebrafish embryonic development. Science. 2005; 309: 310-311.
Cheng HY, Papp JW, Varlamova O. MicroRNA modulation of circadian-clock period and entrainment. Neuron. 2007;54(5):813-829.
Poy MN, Hausser J, Trajkovski M. MIR-375 maintains normal pancreatic alpha- and beta-cell mass. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 2009; 106(14): 5813-5818.
Bergman P, James T, Kular L. Next-generation sequencing identifies microRNAs that associate with pathogenic autoimmune neuroinflammation in rats. J. Immunol. 2013;190 (8): 4066-4075.
O′Neill JS. Circadian clocks: timely interference by MicroRNAs. Curr.Biol. 2007;17: 760-762.
Matranga C, Tomari Y, Shin C. Passenger-strand cleavage facilitates assembly of siRNA into Ago2-containing RNAi enzyme complexes. Cell. 2005;123 (4): 607-620.
Pan Y, Liang H, Liu H. Platelet-secreted microRNA-223 promotes endothelial cell apoptosis induced by advanced glycation end products via targeting the insulin-like growth factor 1 receptor. J Immunol. 2014;192(1):437-446.
Rana TM. Illuminating the silence: understanding the structure and function of small RNAs. Nat Rev Mol Cell Biol. 2007; 8 (1): 23-36.
Miyoshi K, Tsukumo H, Nagami T. Slicer function of Drosophila Argonautes and its involvement in RISC formation. Genes. Dev. 2005; 19(23): 2837-2848.
Xu G, Chen J, Jing G, Shalev A. Thioredoxin-interacting protein regulates insulin transcription through microRNA-204. Nat. Med. 2013;19 (9):1141-1146.
Copyright (c) 2020 V.P. Pischak, O.M. Riznychuk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.