Main Article Content
The article provides recommendations for the diagnosis of thyroid nodules: presents ultrasound criteria of benign nodules and different grade of malignancy, indications for fine needle aspiration biopsy, describes the diagnostic risk category of risk of malignancy of thyroid nodules, stratification of risk of well-differentiated thyroid carcinomas (version 2015). An algorithm for monitoring the effectiveness of treatment in patients with well-differentiated papillary thyroid carcinoma, as well as the interpretation of the clinical response and the reclassification in the treatment of well-differentiated thyroid carcinoma using total thyroidectomy and radioiodine ablation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
American Thyroid Association Management Guidelines for Adult Patients with Thyroid Nodules and Differentiated Thyroid Cancer. — 2015.
European consensus for the management of patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma of the follicular epithelium / Pacini F., Schlumberger M., Dralle H., Elisei R., Smit J.W., Wiersinga W. // Eur. J. Endocrinology. — 2006. — 154. — 787-803.
Guidelines for the Management of Asymptomatic Primary Hyperparathyroidism: Summary Statement from the Fourth International Workshop First Published Online. — August 27, 2014.
Revised American Thyroid Association Guidelines for the Management of Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma prepared by the American Thyroid Association Guidelines Task Force on Medullary Thyroid Carcinoma Wells, Asa et al. // Thyroid. — 2015. — 25 (6). — 567-610.
Наказ МОЗ України № 554 від 17.09.2007 «Про затвердження протоколів надання медичної допомоги за спеціальністю «Онкологія» (зі змінами згідно наказу МОЗ України № 645 від 30.07.2010).