Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Gesmundo I, Di Blasio L, Banfi D, et al. Proton pump inhibitors promote the growth of androgen-sensitive prostate cancer cells through ErbB2, ERK1/2, PI3K/Akt, GSK-3β signaling and inhibition of cellular prostatic acid phosphatase. Cancer Lett. 2019 May 1;449:252-262. doi:10.1016/j.canlet.2019.02.028.
Ouellette V, Côté MF, Gaudreault RC, Tajmir-Riahi HA, Bérubé G. Second-generation testosterone-platinum(II) hybrids for site-specific treatment of androgen receptor positive prostate cancer: Design, synthesis and antiproliferative activity. Eur J Med Chem. 2019 Oct 1;179:660-666. doi:10.1016/j.ejmech.2019.06.090.
Lang R, Rolny V, Leinenbach A, et al. Investigation on core-fucosylated prostate-specific antigen as a refined biomarker for differentiation of benign prostate hyperplasia and prostate cancer of different aggressiveness. Tumour Biol. 2019 Mar;41(3):1010428319827223. doi:10.1177/1010428319827223.
Xu W, Qian J, Zeng F, et al. Protein kinase Ds promote tumor angiogenesis through mast cell recruitment and expression of angiogenic factors in prostate cancer microenvironment. J Exp Clin Cancer Res. 2019 Mar 6;38(1):114. doi:10.1186/s13046-019-1118-y.
Zhao JG, Nie L, Chen XQ, Chen N, Zeng H. The subgroup analysis of the prognostic value of the intraductal carcinoma of the prostate in patients with metastatic prostate cancer. Zhonghua Wai Ke Za Zhi. 2019 Jun 1;57(6):422-427. doi:10.3760/cma.j.issn.0529-5815.2019.06.006. (in Chinese).
Cheung AS, Gray HA, Schache AG, et al. Biomechanical Leg Muscle Function During Stair Ambulation in Men Receiving Androgen Deprivation Therapy. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2020 Sep 16;75(9):1715-1722. doi:10.1093/gerona/glz169.
Morote J, Comas I. Replay by authors: Serum testosterone level is a useful biomarker for determining the optimal treatment for castration-resistant prostate cancer. Urol Oncol. 2019 Sep;37(9):571. doi:10.1016/j.urolonc.2019.05.016.
Pak S, Park SY, Shin TJ, et al. Association of Muscle Mass with Survival after Radical Prostatectomy in Patients with Prostate Cancer. J Urol. 2019 Sep;202(3):525-532. doi:10.1097/JU.0000000000000249.
Bedolla RG, Shah DP, Huang SB, Reddick RL, Ghosh R, Kumar AP. Receptor tyrosine kinase recepteur d'origine nantais as predictive marker for aggressive prostate cancer in African Americans. Mol Carcinog. 2019 Jun;58(6):854-861. doi:10.1002/mc.23002.
Morote J, Comas I, Planas J, et al. Serum Testosterone Levels in Prostate Cancer Patients Undergoing Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Agonist Therapy. Clin Genitourin Cancer. 2018 Apr;16(2):e491-e496. doi:10.1016/j.clgc.2017.10.025.
Shim M, Bang WJ, Oh CY, Lee YS, Cho JS. Effectiveness of three different luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone agonists in the chemical castration of patients with prostate cancer: Goserelin versus triptorelin versus leuprolide. Investig Clin Urol. 2019 Jul;60(4):244-250. doi:10.4111/icu.2019.60.4.244.
Cordero JA, Sancho G, Bonfill X. Population-based estimate of the use of intermittent androgen deprivation therapy in prostate cancer patients in Catalonia, Spain. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2019 Jun;28(6):796-803. doi:10.1002/pds.4744.
Shimodaira K, Nakashima J, Nakagami Y, et al. Prognostic Value of Platelet Counts in Patients with Metastatic Prostate Cancer Treated with Endocrine Therapy. Urol J. 2020 Jan 26;17(1):42-49. doi:10.22037/uj.v0i0.4735.
Farhood B, Mortezaee K, Haghi-Aminjan H, et al. A systematic review of radiation-induced testicular toxicities following radiotherapy for prostate cancer. J Cell Physiol. 2019 Feb 10. doi:10.1002/jcp.28283.
Porcaro AB, Tafuri A, Sebben M, et al. Positive Association between Basal Total Testosterone Circulating Levels and Tumor Grade Groups at the Time of Diagnosis of Prostate Cancer. Urol Int. 2019;103(4):400-407. doi:10.1159/000500960.
Kardoust Parizi M, Abufaraj M, Fajkovic H, et al. Oncological safety of testosterone replacement therapy in prostate cancer survivors after definitive local therapy: A systematic literature review and meta-analysis. Urol Oncol. 2019 Oct;37(10):637-646. doi:10.1016/j.urolonc.2019.06.007.