Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Morris AE, Stapleton RD, Rubenfeld GD, Hudson LD, Caldwell E, Steinberg KP. The association between body mass index and clinical outcomes in acute lung injury. Chest. 2007 Feb;131(2):342-8. doi: 10.1378/chest.06-1709.
Jedrychowski W, Maugeri U, Flak E, Mroz E, Bianchi I. Predisposition to acute respiratory infections among overweight preadolescent children. Public Health. 1998;112(3):189-195. doi: 10.1038/sj.ph.1900438.
Baik I, Curhan GC, Rimm EB, Bendich A, Willett WC, Fawzi WW. A Prospective Study of Age and Lifestyle Factors in Relation to Community-Acquired Pneumonia in US Men and Women. Arch Intern Med. 2000;160(20):3082-3088. doi: 10.1001/archinte.160.20.3082.
Ribera MC, Pascual R, Orozco D, Pérez Barba C, Pedrera V, Gil V. Incidence and risk factors associated with urinary tract infection in diabetic patients with and without asymptomatic bacteriuria. Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis. 2006;25(6):389-393. doi: 10.1007/s10096-006-0148-5.
Wurzinger B, Dunser MW, Wohlmuth C, et al. The association between body-mass index and patient outcome in septic shock: a retrospective cohort study. Wien Klin Wochenschr. 2010; 122(1-2):31-36. doi: 10.1007/s00508-009-1241-4.
Morgan OW, Bramley A, Fowlkes A, et al. Morbid Obesity as a Risk Factor for Hospitalization and Death Due to 2009 Pandemic Influenza A(H1N1) Disease. PLoS One. 2010;5(3):e9694. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0009694.
Garcia MN, Philpott DC, Murray KO, et al. Clinical predictors of disease severity during the 2009–2010 A(HIN1) influenza virus pandemic in a paediatric population. Epidemiol Infect. 2015;143(14):2939-2949. doi: 10.1017/S0950268815000114.
Kwong JC, Campitelli MA, Rosella LC. Obesity and Respiratory Hospitalizations During Influenza Seasons in Ontario, Canada: A Cohort Study. Clin Infect Dis. 2011;53(5):413-421. doi: 10.1093/cid/cir442.
Young MD, Gooch WM, Zuckerman AJ, Du W, Dickson B, Maddrey WC. Comparison of a triple antigen and a single antigen recombinant vaccine for adult hepatitis B vaccination. J Med Virol. 2001;64(3):290-298. doi: 10.1002/jmv.1049.
Dorner TE, Schwarz F, Kranz A, Freidl W, Rieder A, Gisinger C. Body mass index and the risk of infections in institutionalised geriatric patients. Br J Nutr. 2010;103(12):1830-1835. doi: 10.1017/S0007114510000152.
Crabtree TD, Codd JE, Fraser VJ, Bailey MS, Olsen MA, Damiano RJ Jr. Multivariate analysis of risk factors for deep and superficial sternal infection after coronary artery bypass grafting at a tertiary care medical center. Semin Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2004;16(1):53-61. doi: 10.1053/j.semtcvs.2004.01.009.
Waisbren E, Rosen H, Bader AM, Lipsitz SR, Rogers SO Jr, Eriksson E. Percent Body Fat and Prediction of Surgical Site Infection. J Am Coll Surg. 2010;210(4):381-389. doi: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2010.01.004.
Bercault N, Boulain T, Kuteifan K, Wolf M, Runge I, Fleury JC. Obesity-related excess mortality rate in an adult intensive care unit: A risk-adjusted matched cohort study. Crit Care Med. 2004;32(4):998-1003. doi: 10.1097/01.CCM.0000119422.93413.08.
Kakarla VR, Nandipati K, Lalla M, Castro A, Merola S. Are laparoscopic bariatric procedures safe in superobese (BMI ≥50 kg/m2) patients? An NSQIP data analysis. Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2011;7(4):452-458. doi: 10.1016/j.soard.2010.10.009.
Chopra T, Marchaim D, Lynch Y, et al. Epidemiology and outcomes associated with surgical site infection following bariatric surgery. Am J Infect Control. 2012;40(9):815-819. doi: 10.1016/j.ajic.2011.10.015.
Williams MD, Champion JK. Experience with routine intraabdominal cultures during laparoscopic gastric bypass with implications for antibiotic prophylaxis. Surg Endosc. 2004;18(5):755-756. doi: 10.1007/s00464-003-8198-6.
Gualillo O, Gonzalez-Juanatey JR, Lago F. The Emerging Role of Adipokines as Mediators of Cardiovascular Function: Physiologic and Clinical Perspectives. Trends Cardiovasc Med. 2007;17(8):275-283. doi: 10.1016/j.tcm.2007.09.005.
Tanaka S-I, Isoda F, Ishihara Y, Kimura M, Yamakawa T. T lymphopaenia in relation to body mass index and TNF-alpha in human obesity: adequate weight reduction can be corrective. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2001;54(3):347-354. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2265.2001.1139/cn2155.x.
Lynch LA, O’Connell JM, Kwasnik AK, Cawood TJ, O'Farrelly C, O'Shea DB. Are Natural Killer Cells Protecting the Metabolically Healthy Obese Patient? Obesity. 2009;17(3):601-605. doi: 10.1038/oby.2008.565.
Zarkesh-Esfahani H, Pockley AG, Wu Z, Hellewell PG, Weetman AP, Ross RJ. Leptin Indirectly Activates Human Neutrophils via Induction of TNF-α. J Immunol. 2004;172(3):1809-1814. doi: 10.4049/jimmunol.172.3.1809.
Ozata M, Ozdemir IC, Licinio J. Human Leptin Deficiency Caused by a Missense Mutation: Multiple Endocrine Defects, Decreased Sympathetic Tone, and Immune System Dysfunction Indicate New Targets for Leptin Action, Greater Central than Peripheral Resistance to the Effects of Leptin, and Spontaneous Correction of Leptin-Mediated Defects. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1999;84(10):3686-3695. doi: 10.1210/jcem.84.10.5999.
Chatterjee A, Bagchi D, Stohs SJ. Physico-chemical properties of a novel hydroxусіtric acid extract and its effect on body weight, selected organ weights, hepatic lipid peroxidation and DNA fragmentation, hematology and clinical chemistry, and histopathological changes over a period of 90 days. Molec. Cell Biochem. 2004;260:171-186.
Ohia SE, Opere CA, LeDay, Bagchi M, Bagchi D, Stohs SJ. Safety and mechanismof appetite suppression by a novel hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX). Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry. 2002;238:89-103 doi: 10.1023/a:1019911205672.
Hayamizu K, Ishii Y, Kaneko I, et al. Effects of Garcinia cambogia (hydroxycitric acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial. Curr Ther Res Clin Exp. 2003 Sep;64(8):551-67. doi: 10.1016/j.curtheres.2003.08.006.
Chinevere TD, Sawyer RD, Creer AR, Conlee RK, Parcell AC. Effects of L-tyrosine and carbohydrate ingestion on endurance exercise performance. J Appl Physiol (1985). 2002 Nov;93(5):1590-1597. doi: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00625.2001.
Lee MS, Lee HJ, Lee HS, Kim Y. L-carnitine stimulates lipolysis via induction of the lipolytic gene expression and suppression of the adipogenic gene expression in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. J. Med Food. 2006;9:468-473. doi: 10.1089/jmf.2006.9.468.
Zuiev KO. Features of bariatric exposure to Stifimol in patients with type 2 diabetes with obesity and hypertension. Mìžnarodnij endokrinologìčnij žurnal. 2017;8(13):596-603. doi: 10.22141/2224-0722.214.171.1247.119277. (in Ukrainian).