Main Article Content
Currently, there is being developed the technology of the distance education on the actual problems of internal diseases, in particular endocrinology. The use of Skype allows organizing the educational process by means of lectures, and also seminars and discussions. The independent study of tests is also provided in the mode of training with the subsequent evaluation of knowledge by means of online testing. These data are used for the comprehensive analysis of education achievements on the series of thematic improvement. In addition, students in the classroom are given the opportunity to study the material on the web-portal of the department. Important in training a doctor is to create a multimedia presentation using the capabilities of modern software and the Internet. The independent work of students allows you to more differentially learn the material on the specialty. On the website of the department, there is an information on pre-cycle training of doctors, presentation lectures, a list of questions for precertification training. The use of information technology in the training of physicians at the stage of postgraduate education enables to ensure a high qualification level.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Ordinance № 302 dated March 28, 2018. On approval of the Regulation on the System of continuing professional development of specialists in health care. Available from: http://zakon.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/302-2018-%D0%BF. Accessed: March 28, 2018. (in Ukrainian).
Potabashnij VA, Stepanov JuM, Shendryk LM, Kosyns'ka SV, Budzak IJa. Use of information technologies in the studies of physicians on the stage of postgraduate education. Gastroenterologìa. 2017;51(4):82-85. (in Ukrainian).
Berndt A, Murray CM, Kennedy K, Stanley MJ, Gilbert-Hunt S. Effectiveness of distance learning strategies for continuing professional development (CPD) for rural allied health practitioners: a systematic review. BMC Med Educ. 2017 Jul 12;17(1):117. doi: 10.1186/s12909-017-0949-5.
Forsetlund L, Bjørndal A, Rashidian A, et al. Continuing education meetings and workshops: effects on professional practice and health care outcomes. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2009 Apr 15;(2):CD003030. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD003030.pub2.