Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Zak KP, Tron'ko MD, Popova VV, Butenko AK. Sakharnyi diabet. Immunitet. Tsitokiny [Diabetes. Immunity. Cytokines]. Kyiv: Kniga-plius; 2015. 488 p. (in Russian).
Akahoshi T, Sugimori H, Kaku N, et al. Comparison of recombinant human thrombomodulin and gabexate mesylate for treatment of disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) with sepsis following emergent gastrointestinal surgery: a retrospective study. Eur J Trauma Emerg Surg. 2015 Oct;41(5):531-8. doi: 10.1007/s00068-014-0478-4.
Bocharov AV. Tissue fibrinolytic activity in the organs of the peritoneal cavity in the experimental bile peritonitis. Buk Med Herald. 2002;1-2:46-49. (in Ukrainian).
Kuharchuk OL. Patogenetychna rol' ta metody korekcii' integratyvnyh porushen' gormonal'no-mesendzhernyh system reguljacii' gomeostazu natriju pry patologii' nyrok Diss. dokt. med. nauk [Pathogenetic role and correction methods of integrative sodium hormonal-messenger regulation systems disorders in kidney pathology. Dr. med. sci. diss.]. Odesa, Odesa medical institute, 1996. 36 p. (in Ukrainian).
Aboonabi A, Singh I. The effectiveness of antioxidant therapy in aspirin resistance, diabetes population for prevention of thrombosis. Biomed Pharmacother. 2016 Oct;83:277-282. doi: 10.1016/j.biopha.2016.06.044.
Kearney K, Tomlinson D, Smith K, Ajjan R. Hypofibrinolysis in diabetes: a therapeutic target for the reduction of cardiovascular risk. Cardiovasc Diabetol. 2017 Mar 9;16(1):34. doi: 10.1186/s12933-017-0515-9.
Gritsiuk AI, Amosova EN, Gritsiuk IA. Prakticheskaia gemostaziologiia [Practical hemostasiology]. Kyiv: Zdorov’ia; 1994. 256 p. (in Russian).
Monastyrs'kyj VA. Trombin-plazminova systema - odna z osnovnyh reguljatornyh system organizmu. Fiziologichna, patogenetychna, sanogenetychna rol' : monografija [Trombin-plasmin system is one of the basic regulatory systems of the body. Physiological, pathogenetic, sanogenetic role: monograph]. L'viv: Liga-Pres; 2007. 228 p. (in Ukrainian).
Cole E, Davenport R, De’Ath H, Manson J, Brockamp T, Brohi K. Coagulation system changes associated with susceptibility to infection in trauma patients. J Trauma Acute Care Surg. 2013 Jan;74(1):51-7; discussion 57-8. doi: 10.1097/TA.0b013e3182788b0f.
Ferluga J, Kouser L, Murugaiah V, Sim RB, Kishore U. Potential influences of complement factor H in autoimmune inflammatory and thrombotic disorders. Mol Immunol. 2017 Apr;84:84-106. doi: 10.1016/j.molimm.2017.01.015.
Biltoft D, Sidelmann JJ, Olsen LF, Palarasah Y, Gram J. Calibrated kallikrein generation in human plasma. Clin Biochem. 2016 Oct;49(15):1188-1194. doi: 10.1016/j.clinbiochem.2016.06.011. Epub 2016 Jun 29.
McDonald B, Davis RP, Kim SJ, et al. Platelets and neutrophil extracellular traps collaborate to promote intravascular coagulation during sepsis in mice. Blood. 2017 Mar 9;129(10):1357-1367. doi: 10.1182/blood-2016-09-741298.
Bhattacharya S, Ploplis VA, Castellino FJ. Bacterial plasminogen receptors utilize host plasminogen system for effective invasion and dissemination. J Biomed Biotechnol. 2012;2012:482096. doi: 10.1155/2012/482096.
Gebbink MF. Tissue-type plasminogen activator-mediated plasminogen activation and contact activation, implications in and beyond haemostasis. J Thromb Haemost. 2011 Jul;9 Suppl 1:174-81. doi: 10.1111/j.1538-7836.2011.04278.x.