Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Кahn R, Buse J, Ferranini E, Stern M. The metabolic syndrome: time for a critical appraisal. Joint statement from the American Diabetes Association and the European Association for the Study of Diabetes. Diabetologia. 2005 Sep;48(9):1684-99. doi: 10.1007/s00125-005-1876-2.
Sperling LS, Mechanick JI, Neeland IJ, at al. The CardioMetabolic Health Alliance: Working Toward a New Care Model for the Metabolic Syndrome. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2015 Sep 1;66(9):1050-67. doi: 10.1016/j.jacc.2015.06.1328.
Oganov RG. Current idea about metabolic syndrome: concept, epidemiology, risk of development of cardiovascular complications and diabetes mellitus. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2008;6(18):106-109. (in Russian).
Mamedov MN. Meaningfulness of metabolic syndrome in clinical practice: diagnostic bases and ways of medicamental correction. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2007;2(8):100-103. (in Russian).
Skrypnyk NV, Vaсeba TS. Metabolic syndrome and hypothyroidism: pathogenetic interrelations, diagnostic and treatment. Zdorov’ja Ukrai'ny. Diabetologija, Tyreoi'dologija, Metabolichni rozlady 2017 March;1(37):60-63. (in Ukrainian).
Liashuk RP, Liashuk PM, Marchuk YuF, Skhodnytskyi IV, Melnik LM. Comorbidity of diabetes mellitus type 2 and obesity (literature review). Klinichna ta eksperymental'na patologija. 2016;15(1):198-200. (in Ukrainian).
Hamilton EY, Gianatti E, Strauss BY, et al. Increase in visceral and subcutaneous abdominal fat in men with prostate cancer treated with androgen deprivation therapy. Clin Endocrinol (Oxf). 2011 Mar;74(3):377-83. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2265.2010.03942.x.
Kozakov OV, Il'i'na IM. Endocrine pathology in the age aspect. In: Proceeding of the 12th scientific-practical conference with international participation. 2014 Nov 27-28; Kharkov, Ukraine. Problemi endokrynnoi patologii. 2014;4:95-101. (in Ukrainian).
Fediv AI, Fediv AI, Melnyk OB. Analysis of Proteolytic and Fibrinolytic Activity of the Blood Plasma in Patients with Bronchial Asthma Combined with Obesity. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2016;6(78):24-27. (in Ukrainian).
Tkachenko EI, Uspenski IuP, Belousova LN, Petrenko VV. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and metabolic syndrome: unity of nosotropic mechanisms and treatment. Eksperimental'naia i klinicheskaia gastroenterologiia. 2008;2:92-96. (in Russian).
Richette P, Funk-Brentano T. What is New in Osteoarthritis Front? Eur Musculoskel Rev. 2010;5(2):8-10.
Katz JD, Agrawal S, Velasques M. Getting to the heard of matter: osteoarthritis takes its place as part of the metabolic syndrome. Curr Opin Rheumatol. 2010 Sep;22(5):512-9. doi: 10.1097/BOR.0b013e32833bfb4b.
Pankiv VI, Gavryljuk VM, Neporadna LD, et al. Intercommunication between structural-functional violations of thyroid gland and components of metabolic syndrome. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2011;6(38):39-43. (in Ukrainian).
Abramova NO, Pashkovska NV. Peculiarities of Indices of Thyroid Homeostasis in Patients with Metabolic Syndrome Depending on Body Mass Index. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2015;8(72):27-30. (in Russian).
Yuzvenko TYu. Relation between Hormonal Disorders and Components of Metabolic Syndrome in Patients with Primary Hypothyroidism. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2016;6(78):66-70. (in Ukrainian).
Amati F, Dube YY, Stefanovic-Racic M, Toledo FG, Goodpaster BH. Improvements in insulin sensitivity are blunted by subclinical hypothyroidism. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2009 Feb;41(2):265-9. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e318187c010.
Mamedgasanov PM, Mekhtiev TV. Age-related androgen deficiency and erectile dysfunction in men of reproductive age presenting with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Problemi endokrinologii. 2013;59(1):3-7. (in Russian).
Cherenko S, Tovkay O, Shchekaturova L, Tretiak O. Subclinical Cushing’s syndrome and its importance for endocrinology and adrenal surgery. Clinical endocrinology and endocrine surgery. 2014;2(47):25-31. (in Ukrainian).