Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Gerchman F, Tong J, Kristina M, et al. Body mass index is associated with increased creatinine clearance by a mechanism independent of body fat distribution. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2009 Oct; 94(10): 3781-8. doi: 10.1210/jc.2008-2508.
Bonnet F, Marre M, Halimi JM, et al. Waist circumference and the metabolic syndrome predict the development of elevated albuminuria in non-diabetic subjects: the DESIR Study. J Hypertens. 2006 Jun;24(6):1157-63. doi: 10.1097/01.hjh.0000226206.03560.ac.
Ivanov DD. Lectures on nephrology. Diabetic disease of kidneys. Hypertensive nephropathy. Chronic renal failure. Donetsk: Publisher Zaslavskyi OYu; 2010. 200 p. (in Russian).
Ivanov DD, Korzh ОM. Nephrology in physician’s practice: study guide. 2nd edition. Donetsk: Publisher Zaslavskyi OYu; 2012. 384 p. (in Ukrainian).
Damman K, Van Veldhuisen DJ, Navis G, et al. Tubular damage in chronic systolic heart failure is associated with reduced survival independent of glomerular filtration rate. Heart. 2010 Aug;96(16):1297-302. doi: 10.1136/hrt.2010.194878.
Hojs R, Bevc S, Ekart R, Gorenjak M, Puklavec L. Kidney function estimating equations in patients with chronic kidney disease. Int J Clin Pract. 2011 Apr;65(4):458-64. doi: 10.1111/j.1742-1241.2010.02597.x.
Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) CKD Work Group. KDIGO 2012 clinical practice guideline for the evaluation and management of chronic kidney disease. Kidney Int Suppl. 2013;3(1):1–150. doi: 10.1038/kisup.2012.73.
Waheed S, Matsushita K, Sang Y, et al. Combined association of albuminuria and cystatin C-based estimated GFR with mortality, coronary heart disease, and heart failure outcomes: the Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities (ARIC) Study. Am J Kidney Dis. 2012 Aug; 60(2): 207–216. doi: 10.1053/j.ajkd.2012.03.011.
Niccoli G, Conte M, Della Bona R. et al. Cystatin C is associated with an increased coronary atherosclerotic burden and a stable plaque phenotype in patients with ischemic heart disease and normal glomerular filtration rate. Atherosclerosis. 2008 Jun;198(2):373-80. doi: 10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2007.09.022.
Shen SJ, Hu ZX, Li QH, et al. Implications of the changes in serum neutrophil gelatinase-associated lipocalin and cystatin C in patients with chronic kidney disease. Nephrology (Carlton). 2014 Mar;19(3):129-35. doi: 10.1111/nep.12203.
Helal I, Fick-Brosnahan GM, Reed-Gitomer B, Schrier RW. Glomerular hyperfiltration: definitions, mechanisms and clinical implications. Nat Rev Nephrol. 2012 Feb 21;8(5):293-300. doi: 10.1038/nrneph.2012.19.
Mahmoodi BK, Matsushita K, Woodward M, et al. Associations of kidney disease measures with mortality and end-stage renal disease in individuals with and without hypertension: a meta-analysis. Lancet. 2012 Nov 10;380(9854):1649-61. doi: 10.1016/S0140-6736(12)61272-0.
Zubkova SТ. Treatment of primary hypothyroidism: ways to improve. Zdorov’ja Ukrai'ny. 2015;4(32):29-31. (in Russian).
Mitchenko ОІ, Lohvynenko АО, Romanov VYu. Diurnal profile of blood pressure and structural-functional state of myocardium in patients with metabolic syndrome and thyroid dysfunction, treatment optimization. Ukrainian cardiology journal. 2010;4:70-7. (in Ukrainian).
Olenych LV, Radchenko ОМ, Bek NS, Olenych LN. The peculiarities of kidney dysfunction in patients with arterial hypertension and obesity under hypothyroidism. Bukovinian Medical Herald. 2015;19(3):118-20. (in Ukrainian).
Zerbino DD, Bagrij MM, Djadyk OO, et al. Vascular renal pathology: monography. Vinnycja: Nova knyga; 2015. 456 p. (in Ukrainian).
Pertseva ТА, Rokutova MK. Obesity and metabolic syndrome: relation to renal dysfunction. Urology. 2010;1:52-8. (in Russian).
Kutyrina IМ, Krуachkova АА, Savielieva SА. The role of hyperinsulinemia and insulin resistance in development of chronic kidney disease in patients with metabolic syndrome. Terapevticheskij arkhiv. 2012;84(6):32-6. (in Russian).
Pertseva TO, Rokutova MK, Tadgieva EI. The influence of cardiovascular risk factors on glomerular filtration rate in young patients with abdominal obesity. Urology. 2012;16(3(62)):38-44. (in Ukrainian).
Saginova EA, Gallyamov MG, Severova MM, et al. The role of leptin, adiponectin and insulin-resistance markers in development of early stages of chronic kidney disease and atherosclerosis of carotid arteries in obese patients. Terapevticheskij arkhiv. 2011;83(6):47-53. (in Russian).
Mitchenko OI, Logvinenko AO, Romanov VYu. Diurnal profile of blood pressure and structural-functional state of myocardium in patients with metabolic syndrome and thyroid dysfunction, treatment optimization. Ukrainian cardiology journal. 2010;4:70-7. (in Ukrainian).
Pan'kiv VІ. Practical thyroidology. Donetsk.: Publisher Zaslavskyi OYu; 2011. 224 p. (in Ukrainian).
Mitchenko ОІ, Lutaj МІ. Dyslipidemia: diagnosis, prevention and treatment. Kyi'v: Chetverta hvylja; 2007. 56 p. (in Ukrainian).
Mitchenko ОІ, Lohvinenko АО, Romanov VYu. The optimisation of lipid and carbohydrate exchange correction in patients with metabolic syndrome and thyroid dysfunction. Ukrainian cardiology journal. 2010;1:73-80. (in Ukrainian).
Calabia J, Torguet P, Garcia I. et al. The relationship between renal resistive index, arterial stiffness, and atherosclerotic burden: the link between macrocirculation and microcirculation. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2014 Mar;16(3):186-91. doi: 10.1111/jch.12248. Epub 2014 Feb 19.