Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Bhasin S, Cunningham GR, Hayes FJ, et al. Testosterone therapy in men with androgen deficiency syndromes: an Endocrine Society Clinical Practice guideline. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010 Jun;95(6):2536-59. doi: 10.1210/jc.2009-2354.
Dohle GR, Arver S, Bettocchi C, et al. EAU Guidelines on Male Hypogonadism. EAU 2016. 26 p. Available from: http://uroweb.org/wp-content/uploads/18-Male-Hypogonadism_LR1.pdf
Trinick TR, Feneley MR, Welford H, Carruthers M. International web survey shows high prevalence of symptomatic testosterone deficiency in men. Aging Male. 2011 Mar;14(1):10-5. doi: 10.3109/13685538.2010.511325.
Hall SA, Esche GR, Araujo AB, et al. Correlates of low testosterone and symptomatic androgen deficiency in a population-based sample. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008;93(10):3870-7. doi: 10.1210/jc.2008-0021.
Sykiotis GP, Hoang X-H, Avbelj M. et al. Congenital idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism: evidence of defects in the hypothalamus, pituitary, and testes. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2010;95(6):3019-27. doi: 10.1210/jc.2009-2582.
Dreval AV, Red’kin YuA. Age-related hypogonadism: basic principles of diagnostics and treatment. Med aspekty zdorovia muzhchiny. 2016;3:73-76. (in Russian)
Pühse G, Secker A, Kemper S, Hertle L, Kliesch S.Testosterone deficiency in testicular germ-cell cancer patients is not influenced by oncological treatment. Int J Androl. 2011 Oct;34(5 Pt 2):e351-7. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2605.2010.01123.x.
Tajar A, Huhtaniemi IT, O’Neill TW, et al. EMAS Group. Characteristics of androgen deficiency in late-onset hypogonadism: results from the European Male Aging Study (EMAS). J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012 May;97(5):1508-16. doi: 10.1210/jc.2011-2513.
Morgentaler A, Zitzman M, Traish AM, et al. Fundamental Concepts Regarding Testosterone Deficiency and Treatment: International Expert Consensus Resolutions. Mayo Clin Proc. 2016;91(7):881-96. doi: 10.1016/j.mayocp.2016.04.007.
Lunenfeld B, Arver S, Moncada I, Rees DA, Schulte HM. How to help the aging male? Current approaches to hypogonadism in primary care. The Aging Male. 2015;15(4):187-97. doi: 10.3109/13685538.2012.729110.
Tajar A, Mcbeth J, Lee DM, et al. Elevated levels of gonadotrophins but not sex steroids are associated with musculoskeletal pain in middle-aged and older european men. Pain. 2011;152(7):1495-501. doi: 10.1016/j.pain.2011.01.048.
Sykiotis GP, Hoang XN, Avbelj M, et al. Congenital idiopatic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism: evidence of defects in the hypothalamus, pituitary, and testes. J Clin Endocrinol Metabol. 2010;95(6):3019-27. doi: 10.1210/jc.2009-2582.
Traish AM, Haider A, Doros G, Saad F. Long-term testosterone therapy in hypogonadal men ameliorates elements of the metabolic syndrome: an observational, long-term registry study. Int J Clin Pract. 2014;68(3):314-329. doi: 10.1111/ijcp.12319.
Aversa A, Bruzziches R, Francomano D, et al. Effects of testosterone undecanoate on cardiovascular risk factors and atherosclerosis in middle-aged men with late-onset hypogonadism and metabolic syndrome: results from a 24-month randomized , double-blind , placebo-controlled study. J Sex Med. 2010 Oct;7(10):3495-503. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2010.01931.x.
Araujo AB, Dixon JM, Suarez EA, Murad MH, Guey LT, Wittert GA. Clinical review: Endogenous testosterone and mortality in men: a systematic review and meta-analysis. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2011 Oct;96(10):3007-19. doi: 10.1210/jc.2011-1137.
Parsons JK, Carter HB, Platz EA, Wright EJ, Landis P, Metter EJ. Serum testosterone and the risk of prostate cancer: potential implications for testosterone therapy. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Rev. 2005;14(9):2257-60. doi: 10.1158/1055-9965.EPI-04-0715.
Corona G, Maseroli E, Rastrelli G, et al. Cardiovascular risk associated with testosterone-boosting medications: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Expert Opin Drug Saf. 2014 Oct;13(10):1327-51. doi: 10.1517/14740338.2014.950653.