Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Balabolkin MI, Klebanova EM, Kreminskaia VM, authors. Differencial'naja diagnostika i lechenie jendokrinnyh zabolevanij. Rukovodstvo [Differential diagnosis and treatment of endocrine diseases. Manual]. Moscow: Meditsinskoe informatsionnoe agentstvo; 2008. 752 p. (In Russian).
Barinov AN, Akhmedzhanova LT, Makhinov KA. Algorithms for diagnosis and treatment of neuropathic pain in case of the peripheral nervous system lesion. Rossijskij Medicinskij Zhurnal. 2016;3:154-62. (In Russian).
Bol'shova OV, Muz' VA, Malinovs'ka TM. The application of alpha-lipoic acid in treatment of lipid disorders in children and adolescents with congenital hypothyroidism. Lіki Ukrajini. 2011;10(156):84-8. (In Ukrainian).
Vlasenko MV. Quality of life in patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 with metabolic neuropathy against the pathogenic therapy. Mezhdunarodnyi Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2013;1(49):1-4. (In Ukrainian). doi: 10.22141/2224-0718.104.22.1683.84052.
Kadykov AS, Shakhparonova NV. Neurometabolic treatment of patients with diseases of the nervous system. Possibilities of Actovegin administration. Rossijskij Medicinskij Zhurnal. 2008;26. (In Russian).
Korpachev VV, Borshchevskaia MI. Medicinal forms of thioctic acid. Problemi endokrinnoї patologіji. 2006;1:1-11. (In Russian).
Lutskii IS, Goncharova IaA, Evtushenko SK, Koktyshev IV, Lutskii EI, Kachanov RS. Comparison of the effectiveness of injectable and tablet forms of B vitamins in the treatment of polyneuropathies. Mezhdunarodnyi Nevrologicheskii Zhurnal. 2009;1(23):90-5. (In Russian).
Matvіjenko IuO, Bozhenko NL, authors. Zapal'nі demієlіnіzujuchі polіnejropatії u zagal'nomedichnіj prakticі [Inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy in general medical practice]. Kyiv: TOV Liudi v bіlomu; 2014. 36 p. (In Ukrainian).
Mumentaler M, Bassetti K, Detvailer K, authors. Дифференциальный диагноз в неврологии: руководство по оценке, классификации и дифференциальной диагностике неврологических симптомов [Differential diagnosis in neurology: guidance on the evaluation, classification and differential diagnosis of neurologic symptoms]. Moscow: MEDpress-inform; 2010. 359 p. (In Russian).
Pashkovs'ka NV. Treatment of hypothyroidism according to modern clinical guidelines. Mezhdunarodnyiy endokrinologicheskiy zhurnal. 2016;6(78):48-58. (In Ukrainian). doi: 10.22141/2224-0722.214.171.1246.81860.
Silant'ev K. Klassicheskaja nevrologija: rukovodstvo po perifericheskoj nervnoj sisteme i hronicheskim bolevym sindromam [Classical neurology: a guide to the peripheral nervous system and chronic pain syndromes]. Volgograd: Panorama; 2006. 400 p. (In Russian).
Skripnik NV, Grib VA, Kubarich NІ, Vatseba TS. Pathogenetic basis of neurological disorders in patients with hypothyroidism and its correction (current review and personal data). Praktikuiuchii lіkar. 2012;4:55-60. (In Ukrainian).
Solov'ev AA, Marizin SA. Электронейромиографические параметры нервов верхних конечностей у больных хроническим гипотиреозом [Electroneuromyographic parameters of the nerves of the upper limbs in patients with chronic hypothyroidism]. In: Jendokrinologicheskoj sluzhbe Udmurtii 50 let [Endocrinology Service of Udmurtia is 50 years]. Izhevsk; 2005. (In Russian).
Shishkova VN. Prospects of Actovegin administration in patients with metabolic syndrome and prediabetes. Modern views on carbohydrate metabolism prevalence. Rossijskij Medicinskij Zhurnal. 2007;27:2066. (In Russian).
Beghi E, Delodovici ML, Bogliun G, Crespi V, Paleari F, Gamba P, Capra M, Zarrelli M. Hypothyroidism and polyneuropathy. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 1989;52(12):1420-3. doi: 10.1136/jnnp.52.12.1420.
El-Salem K, Ammani F. Neurophysiological changes in neurologically asymptomatic hypothyroid patients: a prospective cohort study. J Clin Neurophysiol. 2006;23(6):568-72. doi: 10.1097/01.wnp.0000231273.22681.0e.
Penza P, Lombardi R, Camozzi F, Ciano C, Lauria G. Painful neuropathy in subclinical hypothyroidism: clinical and neuropathological recovery after hormone replacement therapy. Neurol Sci. 2009;30(2):149-51. doi: 10.1007/s10072-009-0026-x.