Main Article Content
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Our edition uses the copyright terms of Creative Commons for open access journals.
Authors, who are published in this journal, agree with the following terms:
- The authors retain rights for authorship of their article and grant to the edition the right of first publication of the article on a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, which allows others to freely distribute the published article, with the obligatory reference to the authors of original works and original publication in this journal.
- Directing the article for the publication to the editorial board (publisher), the author agrees with transmitting of rights for the protection and using the article, including parts of the article, which are protected by the copyrights, such as the author’s photo, pictures, charts, tables, etc., including the reproduction in the media and the Internet; for distributing; for the translation of the manuscript in all languages; for export and import of the publications copies of the writers’ article to spread, bringing to the general information.
- The rights mentioned above authors transfer to the edition (publisher) for the unlimited period of validity and on the territory of all countries of the world.
- The authors guarantee that they have exclusive rights for using of the article, which they have sent to the edition (publisher). The edition (the publisher) is not responsible for the violation of given guarantees by the authors to the third parties.
- The authors have the right to conclude separate supplement agreements that relate to non-exclusive distribution of their article in the form in which it had been published in the journal (for example, to upload the work to the online storage of the journal or publish it as part of a monograph), provided that the reference to the first publication of the work in this journal is included.
- The policy of the journal permits and encourages the publication of the article in the Internet (in institutional repository or on a personal website) by the authors, because it contributes to productive scientific discussion and a positive effect on efficiency and dynamics of the citation of the article.
Tronko MD, Bodnar PM, Komisarenko YuI. Іstorіja rozvitku endokrinologії v Ukraїnі [History of Endocrinology in Ukraine]. Kyiv: Zdorov’ya; 2004. 68 p. (In Ukrainian).
Bodnar PM. Endokrinologіja [Endocrinology]. Kyiv: Zdorov’ya; 2003. 512 p. (In Ukrainian).
Zak KP, Popova VV. The prediction of type 1 diabetes development and diagnosis of its asymptomatic phase using autoantibodies to human islets of Langerhans long before the onset of the disease. Mezhdunarodnyiy Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2016;7(79):11-21. (In Russian). doi: 10.22141/2224-07126.96.36.1996.86414.
Isaak OD, Balion YaG, Isaak VO. Hіmіja prirodnih spoluk [Chemistry of natural connections]. Lugansk: NoulIdzh; 2012. 756 p. (In Ukrainian).
Balon YaG, Simurov OV, Samson OYa. General principles of creation of medicinal facilities. Influence of some elements and basic functional groups on biological activity of compounds. Naukoviy Vіsnik Chernivetskogo Unіversitetu. 2015;768:58-64. (in Ukrainian).
Balion YaG, Simurov OV, Brobarets VS, et al. New approach to the synthesis of 3,5,3'-triiod-4'hydroxyphenyl acid. Zhurnal farmacevtichnoї ta organіchnoї hіmіi. 2005;3(11):48-51. (In Ukrainian).
Balion YaG, Simurov OV. Thyroid hormones production. Zhurnal farmacevtichnoї ta organіchnoї hіmіi. 2004;2(6):48-51. (in Ukrainian)
KravchenkoV.I. Chornobyl accident and iodine defficiency as risk of thyroid pathology factors in population of the affected regions of Ukraine. Mezhdunarodnyiy Endokrinologicheskii Zhurnal. 2016;2(74):13-20. (In Ukrainian). doi: 10.22141/2224-07188.8.131.526.70911.
Karachentsev YuI. Main ways of development of the Ukrainian scientific and Research Institute of pharmacotherapу of endocrine disease during 80 yers (1919-1999). Endokrinologіya. 1996;1(1):25-31. (In Ukrainian).
Komіsarenko VP. Some conclusions of development of endocrinology in Ukraine. Fіzіologіchniy zhurnal. 1967;5:189-200. (In Ukrainian).
Tronko ND, Komisarenko IV, Kovalenko AE, Omelchuk AV. Papillary thyroid carcinoma in Ukraine in the period after Chernobyl accident. Endokrinologіya. 2011;16(1):4-12. (In Ukrainian).
Komisarenko VP, Reznikov AG. Ingibitory funkcii kory nadpochechnikov [Inhibitors of adrenal function]. Kyiv: Zdorov’ya; 1972. 374 p. (In Russian).
Balion YaG. Pharmacotherapy of adrenal pathology. Zhurnal organіchnoуi ta farmatsevtichnoуi hіmіуi. 2009;10(37):19-29. (In Ukrainian).
Balion YaG, Korpachev VV. Some researches in creation of medicinal facilities for treatment of endocrine pathology. Endokrinologіya. 1996;1(1):25-31. (in Ukrainian).
ReznikovA.G. V mire gormonov [In the world of hormones]. Kyiv: Naukova dumka; 1985. 165 p. (In Russian).
Reznikov AG, Varga SV. Antiandrogenes. Problemy endokrinologii. 1979;23(2):79-86. (In Russian).
Balyon YaG, Varga SV, Reznikov AG. Synthesis and antiandrogenic activity of substituted for karboksanilides. Himicheskij farmacevticheskij zhurnal.1987;6:681-5. (In Russian).